Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crazy me

So, I've once again changed blogs. I blame my old boss, he once posted a comment on my blog saying I was helpful and the next morning he was laughing at me for not recognizing that it was him and that I'd responded in a friendly manner. His favorite part was that he was being obvious by using the name H. Sals (which is slash backwards of course). So if you're reading this, you know who you are, go away.

Anyway, I've decided that even though I really like django and python, I don't need a website, I just need a place for my thoughts, and I've used blogger a lot in the past and really like it, so I should stick with it. I'll get syntax highlighting up again and I'll try yet another fresh start.

Let's see how long I stick it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment